Oak Electrical are expert mechanical and electrical engineers and contractors for the retail, leisure, commercial and industrial sectors
We cover all types of applications for a broad range of clients, including many blue-chip brands. Our longevity and experience makes us the perfect choice for any electrical, mechanical or refrigeration installation.
Our services include:
• Retail sales lighting design, control and energy management
• Exterior lightening
• Fire and emergency lightening systems
• Large frame power distribution systems
• Racked food distribution and storage facilities
• Product blast chilling and freezing
• Retail display refrigeration and back of store storage solutions
• Kitchen and catering storage facilities
• Bespoke refrigeration and temperature controlled solutions
• Refrigeration and ventilation systems
• Maintenance and testing
• Project management
• Design & build
• Feasibility studies
Oak Electrical offer a complete turn-key solution. At Oak we have a “Whatever it takes” attitude towards our clients, ensuring they get what they want and it is always delivered on time!
We are experienced at working either directly for end users or via building contractors, architects or consultants. Delivering value to our clients and maintaining complete customer satisfaction is paramount to Oak Electrical.
All of our projects are designed and contracted to meet the highest levels and standards required by our clients. Our works are conducted to meet the NIC-EIC regulations to ensure your projects conform to the latest regulations. High quality components are used within our projects to ensure our solutions offer reliability and a long life cycle and we are able to offer flexible solutions and are used to working within fast track environments.
Reliability is one of the most important factors and this is achieved by sound design practices combined with professionally fitted installations and fully commissioned systems. Our team of 60 professional tradesmen are highly trained and equipped and all of our installations are supported by our 24 hours a day - 7 days a week back up service.